The dell™ c1760nw color laser printer is a monochrome laser printer with a maximum print speed of 28 pages per minute. It has an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of the page, and it comes with a 100 sheet paper tray.
The dell™ c1760nw color laser printer has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution and supports PCL 5c emulations, PCL 6 emulations, PostScript 3 emulations.
Key Features and Benefits
The Dell™ C1760nw Color Laser Printer is a feature-rich, high-performance model with a host of features that make it ideal for small and medium sized businesses.
This printer combines fast speeds, high print quality and the ability to handle multiple print jobs at once in an elegant package that looks great on your desk or table.
This model offers fast printing up to 50 pages per minute (ppm), faster scanning at up to 30 ppm and an automatic duplexing option as well as two-sided printing capabilities to save on paper costs.
It also has built-in networking options so you can share it across your office or home network without having to connect any cables between computers and printers.
Maximum Paper Size - Legal
The Dell™ C1760NW color laser printer has a maximum paper size of Legal. The following paper sizes are supported: A4, A5, B5, B6, A6 and Executive; Letter; Legal
Print Resolution (Up to) - 600 x 600 dpi
When you print, your printer produces a certain number of dots per inch (dpi). The higher the dpi, the better quality and detail your printed image will have.
Automatic Duplexing yes
- Duplexing is the ability to print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Duplexing can save you time and money in the long run by:
- reducing your need to purchase paper, which costs more than printing on both sides.
- decreasing your printer’s energy consumption because less toner or ink is used when printing on both sides.
Languages - PCL 5c emulations, PCL 6 emulations, PostScript 3 emulations
The Dell™ C1760NW Color Laser Printer features a wide range of language support, including PCL 5c emulations, PCL 6 emulations and PostScript 3 emulations.
- PCL 5c (Printer Command Language) is an enhanced page description language from Hewlett Packard (HP).
- PCL 6 is the latest version of the printer command language developed by HP. It offers more functionality than earlier versions of PCL and has been extended to support new graphics technologies for color printers.
Output Paper Capacity - 100 sheets face down
- Output Paper Capacity - 100 sheets face down
- The maximum paper size supported by this printer is legal.
- The print resolution of this printer is 600 x 600 dpi.
- The automatic duplexing of this printer is yes, but it can be disabled in the driver settings if you don't want to use it, as well as enabled with or without a manual feeder attached. (An "automatic" paper feeder, however, does not allow for manual feeding.) If duplexing is enabled and both sides are used during an initial print job, the page order will be reversed on subsequent prints that utilize both sides of the media; otherwise all pages printed after the initial job will follow the same order as specified via software commands.*
"Toner Cartridge Yield""
The toner cartridge yield is the number of pages that can be printed before the toner cartridge needs to be replaced. The toner cartridge yield depends on how often the printer is used and whether it is used regularly or infrequently.
Black (1K) toner cartridge yields approximately 1K pages; Color (1K) toner cartridge yields approximately 600 pages"
- Black (1K) toner cartridge yields approximately 1K pages; Color (1K) toner cartridge yields approximately 600 pages.
- Prints up to 20 black and color pages per minute
- Paper capacity: 250 sheets
- Maximum paper size: legal
- Print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi
The details about the dell ™ c1760nw color laser printer
A color laser printer with a maximum paper size of legal, the Dell™ C1760NW Color Laser Printer can print up to 23 pages per minute in black and white and up to 18 pages per minute in color.
It also has a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and an automatic duplexing function, which means it can print on both sides of the page automatically.
The printer supports PCL 5c emulations, PCL 6 emulations, PostScript 3 emulations as well as Adobe® PostScript 3 emulations
We hope you enjoyed reading this article. It is always fun to learn about new things and we are sure that the dell™ c1760nw color laser printer will be a great addition to your office or home. If you have any questions about this printer or any other product please feel free to contact us