If you’re a fan of the Fallout series, you know how important it is to customize your character. The Pip-Boy is no exception! In Fallout 4, you can change the color of your Pip-Boy to fit your character’s look. This guide will show you how to do just that.
The Basics of Changing Your Pip-Boy Color in Fallout 4
Changing the color of your Pip-Boy in Fallout 4 is easy, and all you have to do is follow a few simple steps. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to the customization tab on the main menu and select “Pip-Boy”.
2. Select “Details” from the list of options on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose “Appearance” from the menu at the top right corner of your screen.
4. Select “Color” and choose one of five colors available for your Pip-Boy—green, yellow, blue, red, or black.
5. Once you’ve chosen a color for your Pip-Boy, hit “Accept” and watch as your new Pip-Boy color changes before your eyes!
6. Now that you’ve changed your Pip-boy color, make sure to save your changes by hitting “Save Game” at the bottom right corner of the screen before exiting out of customization mode to return back into gameplay!
Once you’ve changed your Pip-Boy color, it will be reflected on both in-game screens and menus when interacting with other characters or objects within Fallout 4’s world!
This means that if you decide later on down the line that you want a different colored pip boy instead then all those same steps apply again but with a different chosen color this time!
In addition to changing the overall color scheme for their pip boy players also have access to various other options including brightness control which lets them determine how light or dark they would like their pip boy display to be as well as contrast control which allows them to adjust how vibrant or dull their display appears when viewing objects within fallout four’s world!
Customizing your character in Fallout 4 is half fun and half necessary—it helps keep things fresh while giving players an added sense of ownership over their avatar during gameplay sessions! Changing up the color scheme for your pip boy is just one way that players can mix things up during their playthroughs and make sure they always have something new going on in the game!
So if you’re looking for an easy way to add some personality to your next session then why not try out changing up some colors? Who knows—you might find it adds a whole new level of immersion into an already immersive game like Fallout 4!