A color changing pool light is a great addition to any backyard. The lights can change from one color to another, making it fun for the entire family.
With so many options on the market today, it can be difficult to choose which one is right for you. Here are some tips for choosing and installing your new color changing pool light!
Use a Pool Supply Company
When you have a pool, you will need to find the right color changing pool light. The best way to do this is through the use of a pool supply company.
A good pool supply company can help you choose the right color changing pool light and make sure it is installed by someone who knows what they are doing.
They can also tell you what kind of bulbs work best with your type of lighting system, as well as any remote controls or manuals that come with your particular model.
They are very knowledgeable in their field and will be able to give you advice on maintenance and upkeep for your new light system as well as any other equipment related to water features such as fountains or spas
Check the Color Changing Pool Light boxes
Before you dive into the pool with your new color changing pool light, make sure you’ve done your homework first. A poorly chosen color changing pool light can lead to headaches and disappointment.
Here are some tips for buying a color changing pool light:
- Buy a color changing system that is designed for your type of swimming pool (above ground or in-ground) and its size (small, medium or large). If possible, find out what size motor is required and make sure the shade of light will fit into this space. The best way to do this is by reading the product description carefully; if it doesn’t list any technical details about how much power it uses then look up reviews from other customers who have bought one before - they will often tell you if these things matter!
- Check whether there is enough room between your swimming pool and surrounding walls/structures so that any wires running through these areas will not interfere with each other when turning on/off functions such as filtration systems etc… Also note whether filters need replacing frequently due to lack of circulation space within enclosure structures themselves (this could be common among small pools where walls aren't very high but lengthwise measurements seem large).
Get color changing lights for the season
There are so many reasons to get a color changing pool light. You can change the lights with the season, add them to your party decorations or even use them as part of the décor at your wedding. The options are endless!
Here are some ideas for different uses:
- Seasonal – If you want to create an instant vacation feel in your backyard, try changing the lights on your pool during Thanksgiving or Christmas time. It will instantly transport everyone back home!
- Holidays - When guests arrive at your birthday party or graduation celebration, greet them with an array of color changing lights that showcase their favorite holiday colors. This way it looks like you’ve been prepping for months (even though you won’t have spent much time at all).
- Parties - If you have a party coming up and don’t have time to plan out every detail beforehand, simply attach some colorful LEDS inside clear balloons for easy access later on down the road (in case anyone needs something else added). Or if there is no theme planned yet but don't want things looking too boring either then go ahead and attach one thing from each category together--like snowflakes mixed with candy canes; hearts mixed with tulips etc., so they're not just random pieces floating around but rather part of something bigger such as a decoration theme!
Keep your light close to your pool.
The closer your light is to your pool, the better. It should be within 100 feet of your pool with no obstructions in between.
Don’t put it near trees, plant life or other things that will block its rays. Lastly, don't place it somewhere easily damaged by animals or children!
Change your color changing light bulbs if they burn out.
If you have a color changing light, then it's important to change out any bulbs if they burn out. If you don't change the bulb, then your light will not work at all.
If you need help finding the right bulb for your pool light, visit your local pool supply store and ask them for assistance in picking one out.
Keep an extra light for a backup or for repairs.
If your pool light is not working, you can use a spare to get started immediately.
And if your current light is broken and needs to be repaired or replaced, you’ll have a spare ready in the event that something goes wrong with your main unit.
This way, you won’t have to wait until the next day just because one piece of equipment wasn't working properly!
Keep an extra remote control so you can start your system from inside your home.
When it comes to your pool light, the most important thing to keep in mind is the remote control.
If you have lost your remote or never received one with your system, then you won't be able to change the color of your pool light without having a spare one on hand.
If you do manage to lose or break yours, it's best practice to order a new one right away before an emergency arises where you need it—and for good reason.
The remote controls are essential because they allow users (such as homeowners) access and control over systems from outside their homes through an encrypted signal sent from within their walls via infrared technology.
This means that even if someone were standing next to your house when trying changing colors using their smartphone app (which isn't recommended), they still wouldn't be able to do so because they would need access inside first before being able to connect with anything else inside such as: speakers or televisions!
If you are having issues with your system, call top professionals for help.
Pool lights are not difficult to install and maintain, but they can be frustrating if they stop working as expected.
For example, if your pool light is flickering or dimming on a regular basis and the light fixture has been replaced recently, then it might be that you need new light bulbs or ballasts.
As mentioned above, these problems can often be resolved by replacing parts of the lighting system such as an ignitor or motor assembly; however, there are times when professional assistance is required to ensure that everything is working properly after installation.
If this happens to you then don’t worry because TopValet specializes in providing pool maintenance services so that homeowners have no need whatsoever when things go wrong!
Having a color changing pool light can be a great addition to your home as it increases security, enhances the look of your pool, and is fun to use!
As you know, having a pool in your backyard is an amazing way for you and your family to relax. When it comes time for dinner or hosting friends over, it’s hard to pull yourself away from the water.
But what if there was something that could help make sure no one enters while you are enjoying dinner?
A color changing pool light would be perfect for this task because they can alert you immediately when someone approaches by turning on bright colors and flashing lights as soon as they get close enough (such as 200 feet) from where the sensor is placed on or near an area where people cross paths with each other frequently (such as around back doors).
This will prevent any unwanted intruders from entering without permission while still allowing them access when someone knows who they are looking for!
We hope these tips will help you have an enjoyable time with your color changing pool light. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]